The ARGUK 100% Fund provides small grants to ARGs for practical conservation work. ARG volunteers are often best placed to target funding effectively for amphibian and reptile conservation. Sometimes small amounts of money can make a big difference, but nevertheless can be hard to find. The sort of projects funded might include the creation of new ponds or the purchase of tools/materials to help with habitat management. Money for the 100% Fund has been kindly donated to ARG UK.
It's called 100% because all money donated goes into funding conservation projects – not on administration or overheads.
- The ARG UK 100% Fund is open only to groups affiliated to ARGUK.
- Currently there is no application deadline - bids for funds are considered as they are submitted.
- The maximum award will be approximately £250 (but we're open to discussion).
- Priority will be given to projects that give the best value for money for amphibian and reptile conservation.
- Projects that include funding from other sources or involve partnership working will be looked upon favourably.
Items not eligible for funding
- Administrative or training expenses
- Survey expenses.
(For survey expenses, try applying to the Survey & Research Fund instead).
To apply for a 100% Fund grant, please provide details of your proposed project on the application form and return it as a Word file attached to an email to:
Download the 100% Fund Application Form (44.5 kB)
To discuss your project informally prior to an application, please contact
, 01986 872016.
The ARGUK 100% Fund is generously supported by Habitat Aid